Technology: Objective-C & Swift
Current Status: Active as part of Deliveroo's iOS team
A good example of an evolving technical contract engagement. As part of the original consumer iOS team at Deliveroo I contributed to bootstrapping this project strictly as an implementer and code reviewer, building large parts of their launch app, before moving on to lead implementation on the cornerstone Rider app, used by Deliveroo's riders worldwide, working closely with Deliveroo's back-end teams.
News & Awards:
- Number 1 in the Food & Drinks chart UK
- Entered the top-100 UK Overall chart
- Editor's Choice and top of the featured list in the UK App Store
- Included in the App Store's "Best Of 2015" list
Deliveroo lets you order food from the best loved restaurants around you to your door - in an average of 32 minutes.
- Order from hundreds of restaurants, including names like Busaba Eathai, Carluccio's, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, MEATliquor, Pho as well as many top quality independents.
- Enjoy the best burgers in town, the tastiest sushi in the neighbourhood or the most authentic pizzas around in the comfort of your own four walls - at only £2.50 per delivery.
- Get your food just as the chef intended with our super fast deliveries.
- Featured on the BBC, Wired, TechCrunch, The Independent, Telegraph, Bloomberg and many others.